Roles and Responsibilities
- Must have knoweldge of SAP MM Module.
- Responsible for handling day-to-day Store operation including Loading, Unloading of material and generating the receipt.
- Responsible for making challans for outgoing material.
- Making GRN in SAP System (Goods Receipt Note).
- Responsible for follow up with the various vendor for pending material as per purchase order.
- Booking and making entries of invoices in SAP.
- To maintain the stock (min/max Level) of consumables at plant level.
- Responsible for Completion Compliances related to the stores department.
- To Interact with purchase dept. on day-to-day basis.
- Responsible for dispatch related acvitities such as preparation of various reports.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional AreaProcurement & Supply Chain
Role CategoryStores & Material Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Com in Commerce
PG:M.Com in Commerce
We provide end-to-end solutions starting from designing, prototyping and development of dies, fixtures, and gauges, stamping components, setting up welded assembly cells/lines, powder coating or E-coating, remote warehousing and supplying to OEMs in the domestic and overseas markets through an efficient "Just-In-Time" supply chain.