Roles and Responsibilities• Preparation & co-ordination of internal audits related to QEHS (IATF, ISO-14001, ISO-9001, ISO-45001, VDA6.3)
• Communicate schedule of internal audits as per plan related to QEHS.
• Co-ordinate & monitor internal audits related to QEHS, VDA6.3, CQI-12 & CQI-15 as defined in plan.
• Prepare & monitoring of internal & external audit nonconformities & close
• Monitoring & prepare status of internal QHES audits and make corrections if necessary
• Data compilation for external QHES audits
• Support to QEHS expert for new customer audits & plan actions with plant team.
• Communicate and monitoring status of MRM related to QEHS for each plant
• Assist to QEHS expert for sustenance of implemented QEHS systems
• Assist to QEHS expert QHES systems in new plants / new locations in co-ordination with plant team.
• Assist to QEHS expert Plan & conduct supplier audits across Reliable & improve suppliers by monitoring the action plan.
• Assist to QEHS expert for compile & monitor EHS related legal requirements with communication to respective DH
• Assist to QEHS expert & Assist CF Head in implementation of SHE pillar of TPM
Desired Candidate Profile• BE / DME – Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum 5-6 years of total experience in similar industry with at least 3 - 4 years of experience in similar role.
• Certifications in Quality systems as certified auditor such as IATF, ISO Lead Auditor in QEHS (IATF, ISO-14001, ISO-9001, ISO-45001, CQ12 & CQI15), AIAG core tools are mandatory.
• Having knowledge of TPM
• Good communication skills
• Ability to motivate people.
• Knowledge of various quality systems and manufacturing processes & hands on implementation.
• Ability to deliver training to employees.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional AreaEnvironment Health & Safety
Role CategoryCommunity Health & Safety
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Diploma in Mechanical,B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical
We provide end-to-end solutions starting from designing, prototyping and development of dies, fixtures, and gauges, stamping components, setting up welded assembly cells/lines, powder coating or E-coating, remote warehousing and supplying to OEMs in the domestic and overseas markets through an efficient "Just-In-Time" supply chain.