Roles and ResponsibilitiesPurpose:
- To Check and ensure validation of design and process capabilities against planned targets and deliverables.
- To Complete timely documentation of the projects under control by adhering to the standards such as PFMEA, Control plans, PPAP (Product Part Approval Process), APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning)
- To communicate with the internal and external vendors.
- Ensure project accounting by mapping the process and material / resource requirements in the SAP.
- Responsible for supplier APQP program, product and process capabilities validation.
Desired Candidate Profile1. Must have completed Diploma in Mechanical
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional AreaProject & Program Management
Role CategoryOther Program / Project Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Diploma in Mechanical
We provide end-to-end solutions starting from designing, prototyping and development of dies, fixtures, and gauges, stamping components, setting up welded assembly cells/lines, powder coating or E-coating, remote warehousing and supplying to OEMs in the domestic and overseas markets through an efficient "Just-In-Time" supply chain.